Hey Everyone! I'm Katie.
I'm the lady behind the camera. I have been doing this since 2010 and boy has it been a ride. My photography and business has changed so much over the years. From families to weddings to a high end senior portrait studio to what I'm doing now; Modeling/Fitness Portfolios, High School Seniors and Book Cover Photography. I finally feel like I have found my happy place in this crazy world of Photography.
I truly believe that having good pictures is a big deal, in every aspect of life!! Seriously, I don't know a single person who doesn't nit-pick themselves. Who doesn't look at a picture someone else took of them and see all their flaws. I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.
But, after years of taking my own pictures and figuring out what always makes me feel like shit, I have figured out how to find all the good things for everyone. That is what I want to do for you.
I swear everyone can take a good picture, you just need a bossy photographer to help you get there.
I will forever love doing High School Senior Portraits, but I have recently start moving into the modeling side, including Book Covers and I am loving every part of it. Want to be on the cover of a book? Contact me to get a free shoot scheduled!
10 Things To Know About Me
1. I spend every day taking pictures of my amazing kids Kooper and Karter!!
2. I am a Chicago Bears Fan even when we are losing.
3. My sweet tooth is active 11.5 months out of the year.
4. I am a Midwest Country Girl living in the City.
5. I am a 13-year-old at heart, who loves romance!
6. I am addicted to audiobooks (nothing educational), yoga pants and Starbucks!
7. I have the best, most supportive husband, who helps me through everything.
8. I am a reality show junkie!
9. I am a To Do List kinda girl – I have lists of my lists.
10. I have absolutely no filter. If it's in my head, it comes out my mouth.